• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody near Ft Riley Ks wanna make some $$$?

KsM715

Dang If I had more notice I could probably do it but I dont have a trailer and need some time to see if I can get the trailer from work.

Does it absolutly have to be picked on or before monday? If it could wait until next wed. I might be able to get a trailer and take off wed afternoon.

Edit: I tried to send an email but my email program wouldnt recognize it.

Last edited:

KsM715

tsstout, can you help him before monday? I dont think I can get a trailer and get out there before next week. If you need to store it out here at my place thats no problem.

tsstout

I've offered... wanted him to see my SS id so he knew I was part of the group and he wasn't getting an email from a stranger, so to speak....

I have a place to put 'em... but thanks....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks