• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reforger?? Decals

TACMED

On both reforgers that I went on 83-85 our vehicles were required to have USAEUR "Convoy" decals on the rear of them. I have seen some on vehicles in different forums, they are the yellow and red combination decals, anyone know where they can be found?

Jones

If you're talking about a yellow square with one quarter (corner) red; that's a "delineation plate". Not sure who has them now that Rick Larson has quit putting them out. If you mean a yellow background with red lettering sticker that says "CONVOY"; I'd talk to our very own Polverone, who is a master at this sort of thing.

TACMED

Thats right

That is what I am looking for, the Delination Plate, so if anyone knows where you can get them, I would appreciate it

Thats right

TACMED said:
That is what I am looking for, the Delination Plate, so if anyone knows where you can get them, I would appreciate it
I almost missed this one.

I think this is talking about the item (mulit-colored reflective) you (Jones) sent me a picture of awhile back? If that is what we're talking about I remember that it was too pricey (time consuming - hand crafted) to mass market but certainly doable if someone really wants one.

TACMED, send me a pic of what you are looking for and I'll give you a price.

My email link is on www.megasticker.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks