• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This guy gets my vote & You Tube on GL

markmontana

This GL employee- or whomever came up with the idea- will (could) change the way we view gl auctions. This could be a big improvement for them. These videos are dark and poor production quality- but that will evolve. These guys get my kudos.

How would you like a 'walk around' of the MV as part of the auction preview? While this would not be as good as being there- it would be better than 4 images. Someday they could even film a start-up. Lots of potential- if I were running gl!

The drawback I see is that it might drive up mv auction interest and prices.

Anybody deal with the gl employee in this video clip?
8465 - Individual Equipment at Government Liquidation

Here is the YouTube web site for GL.
YouTube - GovLiquidation's Channel

Dave

N1265

Looks like a good idea having the video, But might I suggest using a younger woman in a bikini to model the stuff ?

using old "baldie locks" to show off the goods just doesen't inspire me to bid on a box of bags...:roll:

Just a thought...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks