• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 - time limit to request after win?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, is there a time limit that one must submit a SF-97 after winning an item on GL?

I just ordered two online for a couple of trucks I won in Sept '08. There was a third that I didn't need just yet.

GL sent me an email saying that for the third truck they will put it in a file cabinet and to call them when I need it.

I had heard there was a limit of one year but I am past that timeline. YMMV

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thing I know is you have got to pick it up before you can apply for a SF-97 I know I tryed I had the vin and all the info because I had looked at it before I bid and won I got my paid infull invoice but had not picked up had to wait until I picked up to get the FS-97
AEC Retired Tony

number9

Okay, that sounds good then. I won 5 M105's a couple months ago and have got them home but don't need 5 of them - didn't mean to win all of them. So, since I'm not going to keep them I wasn't in a hurry to get SF-97's for them, but I guess I need to so I can sell them.

The Janiter

The GL Rep at the local yard didn't send the signed invoice for my truck or it was misplaced, so I got a call from GL after a week of filling out my on line form and they ask me to verify by e-mail that I had mine home. Then they would process my SF-97 form.

Look at my comment at (GL and SF-97 goofs)

I had to send back the paper work - today I called to find out if they received it and Jean said yes - TODAY - so it could be three more weeks before I receive the right ones.

The direct # to Jean is 480-609-3266 Be nice - she could help us or ignore us.

It's all about ATTITUDE

topgun217

I may have to call Jean, I'm going on the fourth week of waiting. I called G/L two weeks ago just to make sure I didn't forget anything or had to do something. I was told that since I chose the credit card option when I purchsed and clicked on the correct box(?) that my SF97 was in the process the day I picked up my truck and all I had to do now was "WAIT" ! My 30 day temp tag is up on Wednesday and I don't want to get another one.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a m35a2 for 2 years now, would they give me a SF97 on that old of a sale?
Jim
Try using the online request. If that doesn't work contact that chat desk and tell them what you want.

Mine was 1 1/2 years and the online request worked.

If you get it ordered let us know...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks