• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

newbee saying hello !

Eric's hifim37

Hello everyone !

Just joined this site and wanted to say Hello, I have been into M-series Dodges & WW2 most of my life. I have a 1943 WC56 that is under constant construction & several M37's. I have many years of experience with these wonderfull vehicles and I will be sharing.

Take care Eric..

waayfast

Hello and welcome from Salmon River Country!We have a 1/2ton Command Car.Welllll---not really;-)--we got a winch for one and the rear sheet metal for one-now we just got to get the middle for one LOL!!

Eric's hifim37

Hi,

I shot these pictures about 3 weeks ago, The C/C is mine the WC52 is my buddy Keiths. We were out 4X4ing them the other week and gave them both a great workout in the desert including climbing some pretty good mountain trails, the non directionals do good on the sandy soil but suck in loose rocks or hard ground in a climb. I had to "back down" which to me is a insult to a WC but we all know it was the old hard non directionals fault not the trucks. I was afraid to air down because my tires are rotten and I think they would have cracked up more.

Enjoy the pictures,

Eric..

Attachments

dcbrown

Welcome Eric!

Glad you joined us. The more expertise in here, the better for idiots like me! No doubt, I'll be picking your brain. Again, welcome from an Oregon member.
Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks