• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina to Maine April 10th

BigWheelBob

I bought a truck off ebay today, and sending my driver to Maine Monday morning to pick it up if anyone has anything. Best to call me, 910-326-2881, Bob.

patch

DUKW edit

Maybe the DUKW that was on ebay? Just checked ebay, the DUKW in Maine still has 18 hours to go, 1 bid so far @$45,000. Sheeesh! My thousand-dollar deuce is lookin' better all the time!

FrankUSMC

Bob
Are you in Hubert NC? (hwy24) I am just down the road from you in Newport. I was in your area last week end.
One of the few, Frank

carguy455

fatboyinmaine said:
If your looking for a truck supplier in Maine check out schotts at http://www.army4x4.com/index.shtml
Ya, goto their motorcycle dealership , NOT where they keep the trucks, PRE-PAY for a deuce...THEN he will take you to where they are stored and you may pick one out...No "lookie-lou's" if you dont pony up cash up front he doesnt want you to "waste his time".

Not exactly "friendly service"....