• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rausch Creek From East

Mudstone

Ok so we know that there is a bit of a get together at Rausch Creek PA first weekend in April. I'm wondering who will be coming from CT MA NH and may want to link up. I am about 25 min from I-84 in CT.

I can modify my route to link up with you guys.

hippiedude

I was talking to skidder last night , he was talking about going ...... He is up in the winchester area , I`m in granby ......... We could hook up !!!!!!!!

Mudstone

i can drive up to 84 and catch you guys.... i think scooter is coming down too. hippie would you be rocking down 84?

Mudstone

i am rt 25 up to 84. we can meet there since i think that's the closest to rausch for all of us along 84 i think.

Mudstone

i did a little recon. and found us a place to meet if you all are interested.
41.417358,-73.292297 - Google Maps
it is right off exit 10 on I84 and there is a diner and a gas station. There is also another down the road. There will be fuel. Schedule it as a fuel stop and we can all convoy out.

Swede

when is this rausch creek getaway? I live 40-60 mins away. im south of it. Maybe ill swing up. especially if I get my MV running again.

Mudstone

gotcha man... well i'll probably be along for the ride to aberdeen... still trying to figure out if i have anyone to drive to rausch with...