• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where to find service/repair manuals?

BRDM2nco

Where do yall find manuals for the ruskie trucks? Ive googled till my face is falling off. Is there a secret handshake or something? I'm looking for the books for a BRDM 2 chem recon. Thanks for any and all help!

Malyutkaman

I've got manuals for a BRDM2 (even though I have a 9p122 it's close enough) but anyway, I have the name of the guy in Russia that I bought it from (on Ebay). I'll look for the contact info tonight and post it for you. Only thing is you'll need to get it translated, which wasn't really that hard.

duncan

You dont find this stuff on google. You need to talk to a lot of people who know a lot of other people. Most of it isnt available digital.

BRDM2nco

I've got manuals for a BRDM2 (even though I have a 9p122 it's close enough) but anyway, I have the name of the guy in Russia that I bought it from (on Ebay). I'll look for the contact info tonight and post it for you. Only thing is you'll need to get it translated, which wasn't really that hard.
Translating wouldn't be too hard, We've got another five months out here and my LT is former russian army.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks