• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ft Riley load out help

StreetbikeDepot

I'm in a bit of a bind with some stuff I have a Ft Riley that needs picked up this week. I'm going to be through there on Friday but they won't load me out on friday. Is there anyone local that can help me out before then.....I know its a late notice. Thanks for the help.

KsM715

I cant get off work till friday or you know I would do it.

Bigburb should get on here and try to piggyback his lot also in this thread.

KsM715

I know bigburb is trying to get a compressor off the GL lot before they cancle his sale on him. I dont remember what Steetbikedepots lot is but he told me it could be loaded by hand.

StreetbikeDepot

I have a couple pioneer tool kits in wood crates (4 crates total) a colapsable 500 gallon fuel tank (no good pics of this so I'm not sure exactly what it is, pic shows a big box on a pallet), a box banding machine (1 pallet), a large triwall full of odd and end tools and shop equipment, and 1 shop cabinet.

My stuff should fit in one truck with decent sized trailer.

Last edited:

91W350

I was afraid of that. I do not mind donating 120 miles, but if I had to make four or five trips, I would have a lot invested.

KsM715

It took 2 trips with a pick-up and trailer (actually the trailer was used only once but remains loaded till Corey comes to pick it up) oh and the trailer has a compressor that is not Streetbikes but it belongs to bigburb and Corey ( streetbikedepot ) is dragging it back to OK for him. Coreys lot did take to trips with the truck bed full.

(Hmmmm, How are we going to get it from my trailer to his gooseneck)

Attachments

jasonjc

Well he did say a "truck with decent sized trailer"

Well I can find the pic I wanted, I seen it on here I think. It was a pic of a truck on the side of the road with a set of trailers (the heavy hualing kind) all together must of had 20+axles.
maybe that is his idea of a "truck with decent sized trailer":p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks