• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 question for a noob

airmech3839

we are not suppose to talk about auctions in progress....it puts a damper on your relationship with the moderaters here...although I think your question is not out of line....it is close... no locations no specifics...keep it very general.... not trying to bust you just trying to edjumicate ya....

welcome to the site by the way... looking to buy your first MV?

we are not suppose to talk about auctions in progress....it puts a damper on your relationship with the moderaters here...although I think your question is not out of line....it is close... no locations no specifics...keep it very general.... not trying to bust you just trying to edjumicate ya....

welcome to the site by the way... looking to buy your first MV?
Good to know, thanks. Yes, I'm looking for my first. Never knew it could be so easy to get them. Would have been a long time owner by now if I opened my ears and closed my mouth a bit more often in life.

I have a 4000 sf shop, and I ain't afraid to use it. :)

markmontana

Yes, I'm looking for my first. Never knew it could be so easy to get them.
snakehunter- that's exactly the way it happened to me. Like you, I too wondered why nobody was bidding on such cool stuff (then I found how to read dates).

Whether or not it is easy could be debated, but I have bought a couple trucks since January from GL (bidding was easy)- but I still don't have them. Waiting on the EUC process (that's the hard part, along with location/pick-up issues).

You're shop sounds awesome...

I almost bought an M35A3 for my first truck, but having spent some time at the parts counter of some local suppliers of deuce parts, I'm glad I didn't. (just my opinion, based on some difficulties of getting a few unique parts). I'm starting out with M35A2's. I may get an A3 someday- and they are VERY cool, but the A2's have a lot of benefits to make it a good choice for your first MV.

--

airmech3839

Well....If I lived in TX I would ask to borrow a corner of your shop...hehehehehe

Well make sure you are familiar with the process from reading all about others mistakes/adventures....come on in the water is fine!!!:mrgreen:

:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks