• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Flatbed semi trailer (non military) for sale or trade

shadow

I have a flatbed semi trailer that I am selling and thought I would let you guys know about it in case anyone of you has a need for one.

It does need some work. It has wooden boards for a bed that are in bad shape and need replaced. I had 3 tow-behind tar bin units (full of tar) on it and they didn't fall thru or anything like that. The tires are worn out but hold air fine. The steel ribs and frame look real good. There is still paint on the ribs that support the boards. It is 40 feet long.

It was being used as a storage trailer before I got it and I got it because of a package deal for the inclosed trailer and scrap items I wanted. I am asking $1,000 obo. I am open to offers or possible millitary items in trade. I took the pics a few months ago so there is snow on the bed. I can take more pics now if anyone wants me to.

You can e-mail me at: slick_shadow1@yahoo.com or pm me with any questions.

The trailer is located in Fairfax, Iowa just outside Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Desert Rat

Shadow,

I'm waiting for your response to my PM...................................................

shadow

:?: I never received your PM. I received your e-mail yesterday and was going to call you in the afternoon but everything went wrong that could go wrong and I didn't get back home untill after 11pm. Today I had to finish what I could and now it is too late again to call you. aua I should be able to call you tomarrow in the afternoon some time. I look forward to talking with you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks