• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M810 gasser

Armada

Sweet! Man, that's a far cry from what was dragged home! Nice work!

p.s. Compressor fired right up after a couple shots of starting fluid.

rizzo

Armada said:
Sweet! Man, that's a far cry from what was dragged home! Nice work!

p.s. Compressor fired right up after a couple shots of starting fluid.
thanks

thats cool. How loud was it with no muffler?

rizzo

Polverone said:
Woah! That is wicked cool. 8)
I am so jealous of you guys with your big shops to play in.

What size motor is the gasser? In line six or V8?
I think I heard one old guy telling me that they were about 480? cid when he drove them in Korea and it was an automatic trans.
I'm jealous too. That is my buddys shop!

We put a Dodge 413 BB truck motor from a 1971 Champion motorhome in it with the 3 speed dodge trans.

Armada

Actually quiet. I did some research and the muffler is under the cylinder cover. The pipe sticking out with the flange is the end of the muffler, and the piece on the end of that is just a spark arrestor.
Also, Saturn Surplus sells replacement parts, including complete new engines!

rizzo

Armada said:
Actually quiet. I did some research and the muffler is under the cylinder cover. The pipe sticking out with the flange is the end of the muffler, and the piece on the end of that is just a spark arrestor.
Also, Saturn Surplus sells replacement parts, including complete new engines!
awesome. I'm gonna order from saturns soon. I need some winch keys and a few other small parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks