• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M606 progress pic

jeeper50

Here's a pic of my current project, had some lusterless laying around so I rolled it on. Bought some 24087 for the proper Vietnam era look just need to repaint it later this summer.

FrankUSMC

I found one here (a M606) that was Navy, still had some markings on it......AND the Holy Grail "the fold out windshield". The down side it was missing the data plates, and some one had replaced the motor with a flat head jeep motor. The jeep was rust free, and I passed on it!!!! This was several years ago, and the amount I could have gotten the jeep for is what could have sold the windshield for today.
I fell on my sword....
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Absolutely beautiful!

Will you bring it to the Ga Rally in October? We'd love to see it in person.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks