• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I wish to thank....

gunner01

I wish to thank all who were so generious in the replys to my request. Also wish to thank all who participated in the horns around the world. that tital did not come from me but by someone here on SS who put out the word of this tribute. I firmly beleive our little angel heard all the horns being sounded in her honor today.She was loved by many of you so I feel it is appropiate that I share a story of what happened today. When I was at our local walmart today, as I was pulling into the parking lot several people were holding signs ask people to stay by their cars and honk them at noon. I walked up to a couple and asked why this was being done and they told me someone had called them and told them about a tribute for a little girl who had passed away 1 yr ago today and she loved to hear horns blown. At noon the whole parking lot let loose with with a wonderful thing to experience. She also told me she heard that on the cb truckers were also told about this and many while driving down the the let loose as well. Later we went to the cemetary and held a small vigil and we released 167 balloons one for each day she lived. At about 1500 ft up they all came together and formed the shape of a heart just like they did the day we buried our little angel. So from my family to all who found it in their hearts to participate in this tribute to my little grand daughter thank you and gunners family loves each of you.

God Bless all of our fallen troops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks