• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New CCKW owner in PA

greasemog

Hi guys just bought my first military vehicle, a 1942 CCKW. Had it delivered by Eric Carlson at Hotshot Transportation on a fellow SS members advice. Couldn't be happier with their service and love the site. you guys have a good thing going here.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site & congratulations. We love CCKW's here. :D

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice Jimmy! Even looks like you have the correct bed. Welcome to the site, there are quite a few GMC enthusiasts here, including me. ('42 CCW)

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Oh no ya didn't!!!

Hi guys just bought my first military vehicle, a 1942 CCKW. Had it delivered by Eric Carlson at Hotshot Transportation on a fellow SS members advice. Couldn't be happier with their service and love the site. you guys have a good thing going here.
That's a good start greasemog...and a fine looking truck...BUT:
Ya left alot out!!!

Is she running, driving, stoping etc...how well?? How much? Is there there another one available?? HUH??

Maybe you get the clue...I WANT ONE TO!!:drool::not worthy:

68t

The ww2 vehicle is the way to go. that not only a truck but a part of our history. you will have to put a picture on bill cckw. thanks , for picture , it looks great:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks