• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this does it fit a V100?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The NSN changes to 2520-21-906-3913.
Maybe it's for a loader of some sort

JB

Thanks for all the responses. I thought it may be for a wheeled armor vehicle. It has a $13000 price tag on it.:shock:

Last edited:
I have Access to IHS Haystack Gold thru work (since several divisions are Gov't contractors/suppliers) I'm just figuring out the system. and I'm happy to help get whatever info I can.

3cavtanker

according to FEDLOG NOV 2010, it is a transfer transmission assembly. the 2 end items listed are the LAV-AT (USMC LAV TOW missile Launcher Vehicle) and Mobile EW Support System, AN/MLQ-36. It looks to me like it may be a gearbox for linking the steering for dual front steering axles, like on a HEMTT/PLS, but waterproof for amphibious/Fording operations (Hence the Marine Input)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks