• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rolling memorial

makeshiftrod

hi everyone. if figured this is the best place to start and really get what i'm trying to do out there and see if i could get some help along the way. i have a 44 Ford Gpw that i have restored and am in the process of having WWII vets sign the jeep as a rolling memorial. as of now i try and go to events such as parades and larger ones like the WWII weekend in reading and i have a couple groups that help me with up coming events that i don't hear about. what i'm trying to do is get as many WWII vets as i can to sign this Gpw. as of now i'm up to 94 signatures and the list keeps growing. now i'm out of Delaware so its kind of hard to get the jeep to California but if anyone is willing to help in anyway that would be fantastic. just send me a post or write a new thread and i will get back to you all. also i will post some pictures of the jeep with the signatures visible. thanks everyone. Joe

beanman1

wow thats great my wifes grsndfather was in ww2 i just talked to him he will be glad to sign the vehicle but the problem is we are in atlanta ga and its real hard for him to get around

kf4hoq

Definitely pics, please!

I wish my grandfather, CSMaj William B. Huggins (USA), could have signed it. He passed away in October of last year. :cry:

BLK HMMWV

WWll jeep

Joe
Are you trying to bring the jeep to California ?
If thats your goal maybe I can get some of the guys together to pitch in some $$.
I think it is a great idea.
LMK
BH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks