• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new paint job

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NICE !!

Dieselsmoke

Looks awesome!!! CCatlett, I've seen plenty of CUCVs painted in the 4 color patterns, in fact have a copy of the original sales literature somewhere with them painted that way.

McGuyver

Looking very good there. I'm glad it turned out well for you. So is this the Sherwin Williams water based paint you were talking about?

N1265

Yes it is, It is called SUPER PAINT ( suppose to be there top shelf stuff), It is 100% acrylic exterior flat finish.... Nothing special, but cheep and easy ($60.00).

The black however is is just plain spray paint ( did not see the need to spend $14.00 for a quart of paint that did not need to be custom matched.

Thanks again for your help 8)

Nick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks