• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I now know how they process a EUC!!!!

Oilleaker1

From reading all comments while I await my pd in full, I wanted to share knowledge as to how a EUC is processed. I worked for the Farse Circus for two years. The personel office was in charge of new-hires, one day I went in to ask for some forms and noticed some FS 171 forms a half foot high on the ladies desk. I asked how they screened possible new hires. She said they were equal opportunity employers and showed me the strict way---------she turned her head and felt the pile and pulled one out. After another sip of coffee, she said, "There he is "!!!! Now I knew how a pig farmer and English major were working in Timber Inventory. Battle Creek most likely has a similar system. It explains why some take 70-90 days and others take 3. Do you get it????? I do! Good luck with the draw boys!

mckeeranger

From reading all comments while I await my pd in full, I wanted to share knowledge as to how a EUC is processed. I worked for the Farse Circus for two years. The personel office was in charge of new-hires, one day I went in to ask for some forms and noticed some FS 171 forms a half foot high on the ladies desk. I asked how they screened possible new hires. She said they were equal opportunity employers and showed me the strict way---------she turned her head and felt the pile and pulled one out. After another sip of coffee, she said, "There he is "!!!! Now I knew how a pig farmer and English major were working in Timber Inventory. Battle Creek most likely has a similar system. It explains why some take 70-90 days and others take 3. Do you get it????? I do! Good luck with the draw boys!
So what you're saying is, you have better odds cutting a deck of cards than getting an EUC in prompt order?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks