• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hmmm this looks oddly familiar....

davidkroberts

genius and to think all i had to do was take the mercedes symbol off my unimog and weld it to my old gama goat...... insane. but oddly enough, i bet it would be hard to beat. I really liked the capabilities of my gama goat it was the engineering that made it a bear. If the same engineers who came up with the wonder that is called a unimog designed the gama goat to begin with we probably wouldnt be riding around in humvees today.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
what gets me is the designer acts like this a revolutionary design thought up by himself only.
The SECRET prototype was CodeNamed "Der Gamatz Goetzen". Mercedes Management is thought to have authorized the industrial espionage and futuristic upgrades to CAMO the creature.:tin hat: - - - - - - - - - - - - - >:jumpin:

SPECIAL NOTE: Several of our intell-operatives lost their lives collecting and delivering this vital information. May they RIP. <Sound of TAPS in the distance>

Last edited:

pittdog

:jumpin:Man !.... gota NICE 72 M35A2 AMG I WANA Nice Gamma Goat ! Drove em for year's in the 70'S and in Korea on the DMV .. ie (38'th) Prl ... :jumpin: PM me !!! SSG Pittman USA RET ! HOAH !

davidkroberts

:jumpin:Man !.... gota NICE 72 M35A2 AMG I WANA Nice Gamma Goat ! Drove em for year's in the 70'S and in Korea on the DMV .. ie (38'th) Prl ... :jumpin: PM me !!! SSG Pittman USA RET ! HOAH !

there are two kinds of mil vehicles collectors, those that think that having a gama goat would be cool, and those that have actually owned one.....
rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks