• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tampa Rally Official Multimedia Thread

cessnatwin

Sixpeed you did a good job! There was a decent turn out, HOTTER THAN ALL ****! Here are a few pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All y'all certainly picked a hot weekend for this excursion. Hotter than the gates of he77. Pics look great though.

lavarok

Great photos....and I thought Ray said he was the gator wrestler! Wish I could have made it. Did you guys get some afternoon rain today....trails look moist!? It poured over here.

cessnatwin

Ray became an expert on running through mud holes! He was great today! We were talking about you Ian! Hope your doing well and was hoping to meet you in person... next time maybe

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aw shucks.......

Kenny, you missed a good time. We spent most our time traveling, instead of "recovering" !!

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you guys get some afternoon rain today....trails look moist!? It poured over here.
Yeah, we got dumped on. Twice. :D Had about half an inch of water sloshing around the bed of the deuce and a half I was riding in the back of. At least I had a change of clothes in the van as I was completely soaked by the time we got back to camp.

Cessnatwin, I hope you don't mind if I add my pictures to the thread you started. I have several more that I still need to resize along with a bunch of mpeg's to upload to my web domain. Meant to post these sooner but had the computer tied up downloading the latest BBC episode of Dr. Who. :)

Anyhow, here's a couple shots with most of the trucks present. There were a few more behind me in the shade.

Ruppster

Attachments

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

Last edited:

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I understand the deuce and a half that I rode in the back of was owned by the brother of PCTrans. Don't know if he is a member of SS or not. Anyhow, he had his little girl riding shotgun. This kid is a real trooper. She seemed to be having as much fun as us big kids. Didn't even raise a fuss (at least not until she saw a spider :D ). While going through one of the water holes I tried to get a picture of the water being pushed aside by the tires. When I looked through the pictures this morning I found I caught more in the picture then I realized. I think this one was the best shot of the day. I cropped the original image to give a better view of what was caught in the mirror.

Ruppster

Attachments

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
At one point on the trail we had a traffic jam due to an obstacle in a mud hole. I know cessnatwin posted his pics of the trouble maker but I thought I would add mine too (along with a couple of mpegs of the critter). The first mpeg is 31 megs and the second one is 36 megs. Sorry for the large file size. If it is a problem let me know and I will see if I can convert them to a smaller file size.

http://www.atc-m.us/Florida_SS_June_2010/Gator_Time_01_31meg.mpg

http://www.atc-m.us/Florida_SS_June_2010/Gator_Time_02_36meg.mpg

Ruppster

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks