• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mule owner

panzerjunky

My New ( to me anyway) Mule ( 274 A5 )should show up next weekend anyway what I am in want of is some pics of what a OEM battery box would look like with some dim> if possible as well as how it was mounted I know they were for a goofy sized battery I would like to make one that looks right and mounts right but for a normal sized battery.
While we are at it if anyone has some pics of OEM fenders I would love to see them also.
Thanks Jerry

panzerjunky

Hey Charlie
Thanks for the pics Man the folks I have been talking to about those batt boxes arent kidding they are well worn. Can you tell me how wide the fenders are to the turn down then how wide the turn down is also the supports for the fender the double ones that lap behind the bed rail supports are they one piece or 2. Can you tell me what the square holes are for in the fender ? Bottom line I do some light metal fab and want to try to replicate those so I might want to PM you for some more detail if you dont mind.
Thanks Jerry

Oh Also is the fender on the drivers side one cont. piece?

Last edited:

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Panzerjunky...

I'm gonna do it....you asked for it...nopicsof your mule that is!!!

Charlie

Jerry, I don't have any mules here right now with fenders. Maybe Nick or some of the other guys who own mules with fenders will jump in with measurements for you, or you might try to post your question on the G503 mule forum. Left (driver's side) fender is one piece, right (pass side) is 2 pieces connected by the battery box. As for the holes, they are for the clips that hold the TOW mount. BTW, the fenders are aluminum, if you are planning to build a set.

Attachments

panzerjunky

Panzerjunky...

I'm gonna do it....you asked for it...nopicsof your mule that is!!!
Well if you took the time to read my post you would see that my Mule will not be in my possession until next weekend so I have nothing to take pics of and until it in my garage the deal is not 100% But I guess Bigmike cant read He needs pics. Ha Ha
And while we are on the subject I can't post pics to save my life I have searched and did every thing I found in the searches but still cant post pics my avatar is from the same group of pics it posts just fine.
So where do I go to figure out how to post pics and yes I have used search.
Thanks Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks