• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Stalwart

s1036s

Thanks Stalwart for towing home my deuce. This guy was nice enough to help me out, not even knowing me. He has a ton of information on MV's and I just want to make sure I thank him for all his help. Pictures will be in the deuce forum tomorrow morning. Thanks again

ABN173

And that gentlemen is why I am proud to be Steel Soldier! I try to help out too when I can, so far I recovered two trailers for other guys and helped Scott (srodocker) with his repaint project. s1036s are you coming to the PNW rally in July?

:mrgreen:

wsucougarx

wow, truck looks great! Looks like she'll shine right up with a little scrubbing. Great Find!!! Where you able to bring the price down as planned?:cool:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:beer: <---help up high in Stalwart's honor

s1036s

WSU- I did not get the price down, but I still figured it was a great deal. Truck has about 1500 miles and 433hrs

Truck has a 110volt coolant heater that is plumbed into the lines, has a battery tray heater, in cab heater, alcohol evap for the air, the whole cab is insulated and maybe some other things. I dont have the front bra or cover for those hooks though. I probably will not need them either here in washington. Thanks guys, I am downloading pics now

s1036s

Ya hopefully, I want to go through it top to bottom to make sure everything is in order. I am getting a parts list going as we speak.

Stalwart

Let him make sure everything is in order before luring him 150 miles from home. I thought a 20 mile run is about max if he tries for the Arlington Airshow the week before. If the truck is ready, it's ready, otherwise there are other events or even next year. Breaking down on the road sucks, I know from experience. Keep the pictures coming Dave, this group LOVES pictures!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks