• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SF-97 Bill Time

Barrman

I bought 3 trailers in the summer of 2008. I sent GL the online SF-97 request for one of the trailers in November 2009. I got the SF-97 soon after. They have yet to bill me.

I am not complaining because I think the entire SF-97 scam is a scam. However, the card I paid with is a bank card tied to my bank account. I am getting tired of having my wife look at the statement and tell me I have $60 more than I think and then tell me I can't add and subtract. Anybody else had more than 7 months go by before the SF-97 charge hit?

Thanks.

whyme

cant speak from personal experience but from what i have read it would seem that most find the opposite true, they pay and then wait. lol

Barrman

Oh, I paid and then I waited for the EUC's to go through.

I just looked at my account on GL and they list a paid in full invoice for the trailer I titled and no problems. The other trailers don't have a paid in full invoice online for some reason. These people just seem to muddle through instead of ever doing anything correct.

kurtkds

I had a couple times where they "forgot to bill me" but sent it anyway. I went for more than a year before I bought something that required a SF-97 again. That is when they caught up with me and wouldn't release until I was paid in full.

I was ahead for a little while. :shock::shock::shock:

EO2NMCB

Back then GL had a big back log on sf-97 request, at that time if it went over 60 days, which most did, they did not bill you the 60 dollars.

ultim8gamr

I'm having the same "problem" I submitted the form for the SF-97 a week or two ago and have yet to hear anything back or be billed. Are you usually billed after you receive everything or before like the EUC?