• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC 52 paint and hardtop cab question

panzerbob

So I finally have my WC52 broken down ready to be sandblasted. Took longer than expected but the Army keeps thinking that their work is more important than my WW2 truck project.......go figure.

So how much paint do I need for this monster? I'm doing it in early WW2 olive drab, probably going with Rapco paint. The entire truck, undercarriage and all needs paint so it will be a total job.

And when hunting through my deuce parts in storage I found a weapons carrier hardtop that I forgot I had. Comes with top, doors and a back, and looks like it fits the WC. Anyone have any info on this modification? It is painted olive drab and has a badly faded data plate so I assume its army.

Thanks

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would order a 4 gallon case to start with. You might need more. The hard top is a scarce item, you almost never see wartime pics with a truck with the arctic enclosure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks