• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First timer questions

OEFISHER

Here is the time line. Won the auction and filled out forms, scanned and e-mailed them along with drivers license the next day. One week latter it still said they had not received it and I called to confirm and they told me they could not find it. Sent it all again and then got an e-mail that was sent last Thursday stating that I had to have revision sent in by Friday and wanted yet another driver license e-mailed. The problem is due to my work schedule I didn't get until today. Our drivers license are made in such a way as to not copy well to try and cut down on fakes. Is all the problems normal and any suggestions on the license issue? Could they possibly make this more difficult? Wait, stupid question we are talking government here! Sorry if I am covering ground that has already been covered but just got off a 16 hour shift and have to go back to work in 6 hours. Not much time for research.

area52

take a digital picture of your drivers license and email it. They usually don't scan very well.

I hear ya about the work schedule, shift work sucks!!

poppop

All this is perfectly normal, GL sucks. I finally had a friend scan my drivers license and blow it up and e-mail it to me. It went thru fine then. But my license was only 1 month from expiration so by the time they processed it it had expired. Even though my idenity was still intact I had to send a new license to prove I was still me.

Flyingvan911

Once your EUC gets to Battle Creek be prepared to wait 60-90 BUSINESS days. And you won't here a word until it passes. A few days later GL will notify you that you can pick up your stuff.

Scarecrow1

I had to scan My DL today and send it off no problem's In scanning it I used a HP -F2480 PSC even with the hollograms it came out perfect . I'm sure an office supply could do it for you ..........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks