• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aircraft batteries

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ran into a guy one time a year or so ago that had acquired several large Ni-Cad aircraft batteries which he was using to store power from a wind turbine and solar panels. He told me he got them in Canada from some supply house that sold used aircraft parts. I do remember he said that the batteries were in good condition and didn't cost that much. Unfortunately, I don't remember his name. If I think of his name, I'll let you know.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just bought a new 1 for my Huey..Expensive suckers..$1,000.00....
That was a steal!...I later found out..
Austin has one on ebay for 250.00..not sure what it fits..Amps to low for a huey..
Kevin..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks