• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a few good jeeps!

Hello, all!

I am looking for a few representative 1/4ton vehicles to support a static aircraft display. Please see my post "Salute to North American Aviation at the Western Museum of Flight in Torrance, CA".

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/upcomi...rcraft-western-museum-flight-torrance-ca.html

Thanx!
You might try Cable Airport in Upland.
One of the tennants has a large collection of military vehicles that he rents to TV and Movies. Definately worth a look. & easy enough to fly in and taxi to his location.
North West corner of the airport about 500 yards north of the Fuel Pit. Just look for all the camo.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks