• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally got my EUC & M101A2

mikes

Well I bid on & won a M101A2 in Jefferson City MO. The auction closed on 5/21/10 I filed for my 1st EUC the following day. My invoice date was 8/5/10. Seemed like it took forever. I just got back from picking it up. I pulled it home 61/2 Hrs with no problems at all... The trailer was even better than it looked in the pictures. New tires, new top, rear leg. I couldn't be happier My wife on the other hand my not be as thrilled. Just looked at it & said what are you going to do with that it's almost as big as your Jeep. I forgot to mention to her that it will look great behind a M998. Guess what's Next? :beer: LOL Mike

jbingvtx

My EUC is about 4 weeks behind yours...initially I was in a hurry, but now after some emergency bills popped up they can take an extra week or two if they want to. Congrats on the purchase and recovery.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks