• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bmw r75?

Anyone know where to find one of the 39-45 vintage that someone either wants rid of, or isnt asking for 11,000 or more for? recently had the idea to get one kicked back into my head when my father mentioned he was buying a harley, and trying to search the web only yeilds repros, expensive as **** restors, and R75/5's (which obviously annoys the bejesus out of me)

I could care less what condition its in as long as im not dumping big $$$ into it to get it on the road. sidecar would be nice, but that i could care less if its a repro or not, i just want the bike original. but of course its also just a looking spree right now till work picks back up.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance

-James

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks