• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M725s Need to get home

jfnemt1ff1

HI Looking for help in hauling 2 M725s and poss one M715 from Maine to Northeren Michigan. None are running but will have help;loadin g and unloading.
Thanks John

citizensoldier

Northern Michigan???

Hey John? I see you are in Northern Michigan. I was just wondering where? I am in Boyne City.. Sorry I cant help you with your trucks but we would love to have a couple of these in our museum group. You know anything about 5 tons? :shock:

jfnemt1ff1

Hey I live in St. Helen,My family and I will be going to the event in Grayling this weekend. Our frist time out, I have been around 2 1/2 tons with our fire department. I am looking into tring to get one to and to my stuff. I also am working on a715. The M725s started out as a project with my son and me. I am a medic by trade,thought it would be cool. My first one per the 715 zone is the oldest that they know of with a vin of 10041. Email me I would interested in finding out more on your group.
John