• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jeep straight 4?? what is this engine? 24V can anyone tell me please.

krall

ok I have come accross this engine and am trying to figure out what it is and what it goes to, how much its worth?
looks like the exaust is bent and there is a motor and trany. still unsure what shape they are in, so let me know what you think. thanks

Attachments

krall

yes unfortunantly I took them on my phone I guess I will have to take them with my good camera. any ways is there any markings that I should be looking for? I don't quite know what or where to look. thanks
krall

rlwm211

I am not a real JEEP expert and know only some of the various powerplants....
If you can get a good photo of the side of the engine with the manifold, along with the transmission
that might be of great assistance.

RL

AMGeneral

I agree with 123Mack,M151 series,the inverted spin on oil filter and the side draft carb give it away,does it have a mechanical fuel pump as well? if so it's probably an A2 engine( I think).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks