• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Jeeps For Sale

pinbill

Hello All-

I am usually on the CUCV forum but was hoping to help my cousin and uncle out. My uncle is wanting to sell two army jeeps. I know they are both running, registered, insured, and I think in nice shape. He is an old school mechanic. Sorry I don't know more about them but they are located in Neptune, NJ. You can reach me at billygrodeska@hotmail.com or 303 319 2152, and I can put you in touch with him.

Thanks,

Bill

pinbill

I don't have enough info to post to classifieds, here is my cousins contact info. He has some pics to email to you. He is asking 12k apiece.

captainpaddyg@yahoo. com

Thanks for looking,

Bill

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post the info in the classifieds, not in the forums. If you don't have enough information, then don't try to sell them. That's why it's best to sell your own items only.

btw, a vehicle description price and email address, is plenty for an ad(what else do you need?)

I think you are just looking for exposure in the forums.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks