• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CJ5A Gun Jeep

gunboy1656

There is not a lot cosmetically different between the 2 so it is easy to mix up.

My dad and I are rebuilding the recoilless rifle, and had tossed the idea of mounting on a jeep over the mule. With that going price, I know it has to be a mule now.

Do you happen to have a pic from that auction?

There is not a lot cosmetically different between the 2 so it is easy to mix up.

My dad and I are rebuilding the recoilless rifle, and had tossed the idea of mounting on a jeep over the mule. With that going price, I know it has to be a mule now.

Do you happen to have a pic from that auction?
It was on Dish satellite television on HDTV Channel 364. It comes on Friday nights into the wee hours and Saturday nights into the wee hours os Sunday morning until 7:00 AM. Hope that helps. it was sure clean and I thought it was a pretty low bid that it went for. $12,500. They have these auctions all over the country. It's an interesting show to watch, have seen several MV's on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks