• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand New, First GL High Bid M915A1

GraveDigger83

Just won my first GL aution and joined SS last week. I won a 1983 M915A1 and I am pretty excited to get it home.

I planned on having a trucking company ship it to me just because it has no plates or insurance. I have read a few posts on here where guys have just driven their truks right off the GL lot. I was wondering what the rules are about pick of this type of item.

Thanks

greenjeepster

Your fun is just beginning. You have a solid 8 weeks to worry about moving the truck. It will take that long for them to clear you to pick it up.

As far as driving off it varies location to location, but usually if it is operable you can get an insurance card and temp plate on it and drive it off... But make sure you take all the necessary safety measures before driving the truck anywere.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Gravedigger,

I have a M916 and a M915 at Redstone I am waiting for EUC's to clear on.

I previewed all those trucks and still have my notes. PM me your event and lot number if you want my opinion on it.

I do recoverys for folks and have a good working relationship with Teresa and her crew up there.

PM me if you want some assistance on the pickup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks