• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dayton

N1265

You gotta be joking me....

I went down to Dayton on Saturday and only seen ONE M880 :cry: ( actually a M887 with air force markings )

did I miss somthing here ? was there any down there on thursday or friday ?

the Findlay show had one M880, one M886 and one M887.

I would have shown mine but I had to work. :cry:

fredrader

Me and elohim1 went to the BIG show at the Nutter Center up by Wright Patterson Airforce Base Sat. and there was probably a hundred MV's..Inside and outside plus a giant room full of vendors as well as a parking lot full of vendors outside..It was the MVPA National show..GREAT show..

N1265

yep, thats when I was there.... dont get me wrong I also liked the show, But just wondering if I missed any M880s on display?

I just cant believe that there is not that many out there. They have got to be one of the easiest and cheepest MVs to restore ( I only got about 4K in mine). and the one you would think would be hard to find parts for ( the WW II jeeps ) were everywhere !

I quess I just dont get it.... but the Gunny and the V100 was great

m880s

I was there from wednesday to saturday and i only saw one also... i did get a new set of tail lights a new tail gate a floor mat and a carb rebuild kit...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks