• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military Aircraft and Vehicle Show..Enterprise Al.

L-4Pilot

Got home this evening from the Military aircraft and vehicle show up at Enterprise Al. Really good turnout with about 4,500 attending last year and about the same number of people this year.

We parked the my L-4 down in the grass area among the MVs and had a great time. Met a lot of new folks today and made a lot of new friends.

I am posting 15 of the pictures I took today, hope you enjoy them....be sure and check out the neat Cushman scooter parked in front om L-4. It was a 1944 air drop model with the parachute rings welded on to the frame.

Steve

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks