• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone near Forest Park ion Atlanta?

TaylorTradingCo

I will be going to Forest Park in the morning. I have two Deuces there, but I could not find anyone to go with me to drive one back. I will tow one on my trailer. I would like to get them both off base while I am there. It would be nice if I could find a member close by I could drop one off with for a while so I wouldn't be pushed to get it and limited as to when I could.

Derek

TaylorTradingCo

Another thought, if there is anyone on the way from Chattanooga to Atlanta on I-75 that isn't doing anything and would like to ride along and drive a truck back up, let me know.

Derek

beanman1

Well too bad i have to work tomorrow. I live 10 minutes down the road from there if you were going to do iut this weekend i would be glad to help

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Derek if you need to park one I am about 1hr 15to30 min from Forest park and 30miles from 75 in Cartersville have all kind of room
AEC Retired Tony