• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Dix, NJ Post Sale Inspection

LuckyDog

Is anyone going there that could check on a trailer for me?
I won an M101A1 at Fort Dix. :jumpin:This is my first win and expect the EUC wait to be long like everyone says. :sad:

I bought it based on the pictures. Would like to know if I need more than just chains and lights when I go to get it. I also won a MEP002a in PA in the same auction:jumpin:. Hoping I can use the trailer to haul the MEP home. Looks like the bed already might have the holes in it for mounting the MEP.

Just tried to call them and found out pick up is only Tue & Wed. :sad:Hope my EUC doesn't clear on a Wednesday. That would mean only two of the ten days alotted are possible for pick-up.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks