• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1/2 ton cargo cover?

Mike_L

Greetings all,

I came across a canvas cover that I think fits the 1/2 ton open cab Dodge but wasn't sure. It measures 96" x 126", has the 3 roll up buckles spaced 35" apart along the sides and 41" apart across the top, side to side. Can anyone confirm that this is for the 1/2 ton? It also has the 4 buckles for the cab cover and is stenciled Dura-Pac 08505-Y.

Thanks.

Mike_L

I'm not sure right now. If it is for a 1/2 ton, I may sell it though. A few people have asked that.

I had thought it may have been for the 3/4 ton but the lateral spacing between the left and right side buckles is why I now think it may be for a 1/2 ton instead. I'm guessing at a Dodge but I don't know if other trucks of the period used the same cover so may be for a Chevy for all I know.