• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151 top question

Chief_919

Did the 151, 151A1 and 151A2 use the same tops? I have a guy who is supposedly bringing me an NOS canvas top in a few minutes.

Chief_919

Early 151- 151A1 two window canvas,later a-1,a-2 Canvas 1 window,later 1 window vinyl

popacom /BILL in Ky.;-)
Thanks! They just left, and now I have a very nice, NOS two window canvas top! It has the side curtains and doors with frames. Some damage to one door where it looks like rodents chewed it, and some storage dirt, but still very usable.

One more thing to haul to the GA rally unless I Ebay it first.

Chief_919

Put it on your mutt! Not to many two windows out there. I have an original M151A2 canvas top. Need to ebay that one myself... :)
I don't have anything to put it on!

Working at my store is sometimes like a cross between American Pickers and Pawn Stars- people bring me stuff to buy all day long like Pawn Stars, but it is usually stuff drug out of barns and basements like American Pickers. This guy just called and said he had a jeep top and brought it over. Turn sout someone was paying him to clean out a barn and he had the top, some wood boxes, two large or decon sprayers, and some water cans:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks