• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 / 6.5 diesel engine stuff... FREE!

Jetnoise400

I'm posting this info for a friend, so please contact Craig for more details or questions at ccclifton@sbcglobal.net.

Ok here's what I know, there are 3 sets of 6.2 diesel heads, I think at least one block, and one mostly complete 6.5 engine with crank, rods, pistons, heads, etc. Word is that it was recently rebuilt with all new stuff, then got water in a couple of the cyls (warped head is the general consensus). And I believe that the 6.2 stuff is the "J" series.

Anyhow, this stuff is going to the scrap heap THIS WEEKEND (7-8-06) if someone doesn't come get it. Here's the bad news (or maybe good news), it's in San Jose, CA, and it's YOUR responsibility to come get it ASAP.

If you want it, don't wait. Contact Craig if you're interested at all.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks