• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photos of my L-4 during movie filming

L-4Pilot

Guys'

They were shooting a movie during Operation Cobra of the Breakout from Normandy. The movie is "Red Rose of Normandy". Here are a couple of shots of the L-4 taken during filming over the three days I was there. You can see a lot more photos of Armor and vehicles on the L-4 face book page here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Piper-L-4-Owners-and-Fan-Club/165932753435388

I was operating from a 900 ft grass strip near the "Battlefield".

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Great shots-especially #4!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It takes alot to make my heart race these days...but dang if I didn't get down right excited seeing those pics!!!:drool::drool:

Got anymore??:beer:

L-4Pilot

One thing that was very noticeable was the pop, pop of the small arms both rifles and automatic weapons as I flew over the German positions. Even with a headset on and the engine running you could clearly hear the gunfire.

They were having a good time shooting at me and we were ruled as shot down once.:cry:

Steve

L-4Pilot

Here is the updated trailer with the Florala footage included, my L-4 appears in the trailer at the 2:24 mark.

I hope they either remove or computer enhance the inaccurate T-6 and T-28 footage. They could slap a computer generated paint job on them which would help but they would still be wrong.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsjC-Vj1lfk[/media]

Steve

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks