• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Florida Rally is On!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, I had a conversation with Mike the other day and the Florida Rally is on for sure. Will be at the same location in Clermont and it will be around the same time. I'll try to have a sit down and get the dates hammered out and try to get more details. Pretty much look to expect things to be aligned with last years rally. Will update when I can and advise when the 2011 Official post it ready.

A

A/C Cages

I have 2 Deuces that I can bring. One is modified extremely for our mudding adventures. If there is time I will have the bobbed one done too.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I appreciate and deserve your ribbing. I will be at Haspin this year even if I have to pay you to come drag my ass over there from WV.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Try to work a 1 day pass into it this year. I can hopefully work out a schedule to fly down but can only spend one day at the rally.
I will offer to pick you up from the airport and drive you out there.

Oh wait, Haspin or Florida? could be a BIG oops!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope to find Mike in the next day or two and will hammer out dates. I'll also try to beat him up on a one day pass but I wouldn't expect it. In the past folks have not been too honest about issues. The one year he did a specail thing where spouses were an additional $10 and just too many folks brought their brothers and second cousins who could eat their weight in prime rib. Even had to go to meal tickets because too many folks were just showing up and eating without paying. He doesn't mind taking a financial hit but he is far from wealthy and can't afford to feed too many folks for free. Bear with me while I try to work out the details and get it posted.

stalker

I for one have no problem enforcing a wrist band check and a pre-registration including spouse name might help to keep people honest. A combo lock on the front gate(one that the whole neighborhood does not have the combo to) might help as well. Anything to help keep the cost reasonable for everone and keep anyone form having to come out-of-pocket to host the event.:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks