• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**Florida Richloam MV Rally**

vinny-socom1

**Florida Richloam Military Vehicle Rally**
@ Withlacocchee Campground

Come join us February 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th for "Tons of Fun" at the first annual Florida Richloam MV Rally. The goal is to solidify the natural bond of the like-minded fellow Steel Soldiers members, MV owners, off road and camping enthusiasts and their families.

The feature focus of this event is limitless trail riding, simple social gathering, and plain fun for all. There will be multiple organized trail rides, lawn games such as horse shoes and ladder ball, bounce house for small children, and great food for everyone to enjoy.

Camp sites included water and electric(limited sites). There are bath houses for men and women, a covered pavilion with tables and a large fire pit in the common area along with smaller pits throughout the camp sites. There will also be GP tents for additional shelter.

Tickets/Menu
Available Pre-Paid Tickets With Food
Full Event w/food-$60.00 Weekend Event w/food-$45.00 Day Event w/food $20.00
Available Pre-Paid Tickets Without Food
Full Event-$30.00 Weekend Event-$25.00 Day Event-$15.00
Kids under 15yrs Free with paid Adult
(limit 2 per adult)

Thursday
Dinner Only:
Sausage & Corn Chowder
Dinner Rolls

Friday
Breakfast:
Biscuits & Gravy
Sausage links

Lunch:
Hamburgers & Hotdogs
Grab Bag of Chips

Dinner:
Prime Rib
Green Beans
Baked Potatoes
(Sour Cream & Butter)

Saturday
Breakfast:
Eggs & Bacon
Biscuits

Lunch:
Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Baked Beans
Coleslaw

Dinner:
Homemade Italian Lasagana
Garlic Toast

Sunday
Breakfast:
Banana Nut or
Blue Berry Muffins

Meals Include The Following Drinks:
Sweet Tea, Fruit Punch, Lemonade, Bottle Water, Coffee

Please Email Us At
floridamvrally@gmail.com
With Your Ticket Package and Quantity

Last edited:

cessnatwin

When? I can do the weekend of the 17th I believe it is! Richloam is great and close to home, there is a nice little campground there too, and great trail riding!

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Vinny, thanks for posting up some details. Here is some helpful information I had gathered for the June Richloam Get Together; reformatted for 2011's event. HERE is the Multimedia
thread from that event.

I will also be posting up soon with the T-Shirts & Stickers I will be having made for this event.

Information

Location: The base of operations will be at Withlacoochee River RV Park & Canoe Rental with trail rides in "Richloam". Located right on the Withlacoochee River they offers sites with plenty of shade & full hookup. Most sites have fire ring and great views of the river. The number of water/electricity hookup sites will be limited. It is first come first serve. Multiple people can stay on the same site.

• Clean Restrooms w/ Showers
  • Laundry Room
  • Pavilion w/ Water, Electric & Grill
  • Canoe Rental Availble
  • Firewood Availble
  • Plenty of Parking
  • Fishing
This venue is located literally across the street to the Withlacoochee State Forest "Richloam". This area offers tens of thousands of acres littered with all kinds types of trails. The entrance to the Richloam Wildlife Management area is only 900 feet from the camp ground, couldn't be easier!.

- Link to Event Map (Trail Map) - HERE
- Link to Google Map of Richloam Area (Map is roughly centered on the area)- HERE
- Link to Google Map of Campground Location - HERE
- Link to Campground Website - HERE (NOTE: Website currently under construction!)

Invited: The event will be hosted for Steel Soldiers members with an extended invitation to the MVPA, Unimog, Pinzgauer, RR groups and close friends. Please feel free to invite, extend and re-post this invitation to your friends, families and web boards. MV enthusiasts of all type are welcome!

Date: Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (Dates TBD!)

(Note, MVPA Florida Rally is Feb. 11th-13th & the "Florida Rally" is Feb. 17th-20th)

Cost & Payment:
  • TBD
Rules: The rules are simple and straightforward.

Questions: Post Up here!

Spread The Word!

bubba_got_you

[FONT=&quot]I would like to note that this is not here to compete with the Florida ss rally (witch is also a grate event) it is simply a new event that we would like to see grow (we have done ritchlome rally’s before and people seem to enjoy them). And it should not be held on the same weekend as the ss rally that would be in bad taste and I think I know vinny well enough to know that he would not do that. Now lets work out the dates/ details and get this rolling :driver:[/FONT]

vinny-socom1

I'm working on date as we speak, I'm also a member of the FFCMVPA and am trying to coordinate event dates with
those members too.

As it sits it looks like the available dates are:

January 27th,28th,29th & 30th
February 3rd,4th,5th & 6th

as the FFCMVPA Rally is Feb11,12,13 2011 & the SS FL Rally is Feb 17,18,19 & 20th

I'm leaning to the February 3rd, 4th ,5th & 6th dates due to the weather history looks to be nice!

I hope this will work for everybody and allows for a really packed Military Vehicle month!!!

Vinny

bubba_got_you

Bubba are you even going to attend? So many people post there precious thoughts and then never go! Have you been to the Richloam meets?
I was at the first one and by that I mean the one when it was just vinny and I and boss Doug in my truck because on other mv’s showed up. The reason I haven’t made the last events is because ether I had to work or was trying to get my truck running.
Thanks,
[FONT=&quot]Trevor [/FONT]

stalker

Vinny and I have mulled the dates over quite a bit and would like to here from everyone on what dates might work for them. We are not intending to cause a conflict for everyone with the fl steel soldiers rally... just offering up more MV fun weekends with other options for everyone. Weekend discussed have been the last couple of weekends in January, the first or second weekend in February... so post up everyone with suggestions:beer:

FM5332FF

Any date will be fine with me, I will make sure I can get to this one, And most likely the mog will be ready, Even if I have to take a shift off work, that would give me 5 days to play [thumbzup] I look forward to this working out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks