• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transfer Case Identification

jtpasto

Transfer Case ID

Thanks for the quick response. I belive from the pictures your right it is a NP 202. Identifying it has been a real problem for me.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Some of the reading I did when I got mine said they have larger gears than the 205 which makes it 30% stronger. Heavier too, but that is a good thing.

Barrman

Before you install it, track down some 10 bolt pto drives. I had a 202 for my M715 a few years ago and couldn't find a 10 bolt pto that wasn't a hydraulic pump drive. I wanted it to power a mechanical pto winch and ended up selling the thing.

I agree about the strength issues though. big stout thing that will get you where you want to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks