• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jeep Disassembled in 4 minutes

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Amazing. This jeep was disassembled in 4 minutes and then put back together out on the street. I guess we all need to get together to see how fast we can make this happen for a deuce.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgwF8mdQwlw[/media]

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And it has been posted about 4 times before. I combined the previous threads in to one. Don't remember what the thread was named.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Must be Carnac did not have his hat on when he posted this, or he would have known.:-?

zout

Go across the bridge headed into Brooklyn - break down on the side of the boulevard - walk away - it don;t take them folks no stickin 4 minutes to rip nothing apart - even the shadow of the object does not have time to disappear before there is nothing left but a rememberance it was once there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks