• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check this one gaz66 out, custom :)

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beautiful truck minus that paint scheme, I do have to say that the interior is just about 110% NON-RUSSIAN its WAY to nice compared to anything else Russian I ahve ever seen !
Interesting!
KK

The Gimlis

They did an awesome job - great use of space. But where is the toilet? Outside I guess. Love the attached tent - added space.

From ones who have built something like this, actually $127,000 is fair. It's alot of freaking work.

The paint is beautiful, but we would wipe half of it off the first time we went in the mountains. We have more scratches than good paint and we wear those scratches proudly. Army Bob does not sit around and look macho, we try to take him out as much as time and money allows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks