• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greenville IL to Michigan

jrosbo

Trailer

I live in Vandalia Il about 25 miles from greenville. I can store it here for as long as you need but I don't have anyway of picking it up. Or maybe I do, is this thing road ready? I have a friend of mine that is a farmer who has an International semi and he might be willing to pick it up and bring it over here for a fee.

trailer

that may work out as it would buy us some time to put a plan together to make a road trip. the guy says it's roadable. if you get a chance ask your friend what he would charge to run it to your place. do you ever get to Greenville ? if you do maybe you could lay an eye on it and then we would know what shape its in. thank you for offering to help.

jrosbo

Trailer

If you can tell me where its at I have a doctors app. over there on Aug. 3rd. I am going to this app. before I go to work but if I have time I can run by and look at it. PM me the info and I will try to check it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks