• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M170 information

kelvinater

I am restoring a M170 and am trying to narrow down the without a serial number. It's gas heater is mounted in front of the spare tire. Someone said I could find a production date on the axle housing. If so where would I find it. I am trying to locate items that pertain just to the 170,so any assistance would be very appreciated.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. I'm going to assume you are talking about a M170 Jeep ambulance. Not sure what you are talking about on the gas heater. If I had a M170 I would contact Weebee Webbing, the owner of that company is a M170 guru. Otherwise, contact all the Jeep Parts vendors and ask them for a list of M170 specific parts they have available. The G503 website will also be a great resource.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Is the patent plate there? (on the passenger fender close to the spare). What is the engine serial number?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks